Frequently Asked Question
How do I add drivers in Counterpoint?
Last Updated 7 months ago
- Log into the Counterpoint
- Take following menu path.
- 4. Sales Desk > 7. Driver Dispatch > 2. Driver Maintenance
- Select option #1 - Add Driver
- Enter a code for the driver, such as their first name. *** This code should be unique across your branches in case you wish to share drivers between branches
- Enter Their First & Last Name, as this will be how they are identified in the dashboard
- You can leave the contact number and vehicle blank if you wish.
- Accept and add the driver by pressing F1
- Once you have added a driver, or made any changes, you must go back to the Add/Change/Delete menu and run option #4, extract driver info to update the information to the web. It is possible that option 4 may not appear on the screen. If this is the case, you can still press 4 and hit enter and the routine will run.