Frequently Asked Question
Confirming App Permissions
These instructions are based on an Android P device. Your device screens may appear slightly different, but the menu options should still be available on your device.
Direct method when app is open
- Open up the app on your device. You should have a badge in the top banner of your screen.
- Swipe your screen down from the top to get your notifications and menu. You should see a "JDispatch is running" or "AAG Dispatch is running" message.
*** Also confirm that the Location icon is enabled in this screen
- Tap the "JDispatch is running" / "AAGDispatch is running" message
- You will be presented with the app options
- Tap the 'Permissions' option
- Ensure that all of the permissions are 'Allowed all the time'
When unavailable from top bar
- Go into your device Settings by swiping down from the top of the screen
- Go into the Apps section
- Find the JDispatch app
- Select the Permissions option
- Ensure that Location permissions are 'Allowed all the time'